domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

I will follow you, you will be my main direction



Every step I follow you in the wrong direction
I study you until I will get your perfection
Everything you do is put into my collection
I follow you until I will get your perfection

Who would've known that I could conquer your heart

And who would've thought that I could comfort your heart

I will follow you, you will be my main direction

I study you until I get your
Everything you do is a gem in my collection
I follow you until I get your perfection


----------------------------
 Octubres complicados. Tomemos aire.

6 comentarios:

  1. No sólo el dibujoes precioso sino que la canción también, pegan estupendamente.

    Tenemos que quedar <3!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muy bonito!!

    Me fijo en que siempre les haces zapatos muy fashoinostas XD Un día me explicas esa fijación tuya por los taconazos dibujados XD

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Me encanta este dibujo! Sexy y destroyer a la vez. Mi enhorabuena...

    ResponderEliminar

Buenos días. y por si no volvemos a vernos: buenos días, buenas tardes y buenas noches.